Peony and Thyme
Anja from Peony and Thyme has a gorgeous Instagram feed, but that's not what caught my eye. Her YouTube tutorial list is growing and there's something about the way she teaches as she learns that is incredibly endearing.
Here at Mama Knows Luxury, we have worked really hard over the past year to answer all of the questions that come up when it comes to Extreme Yarn. We are also working to dispel all of the crazy myths that exist, communicate the real quality of our product and provide our clients with all of the options so that they can choose the perfect project that will suit their lifestyle.
During her collaboration with us Anja will answer all of the most common questions and when she is finished we will launch the Peony and Thyme Knit Blanket Kit!
Stay tuned and check back often, Anja has posted her first tutorial which takes you through the entire process of hand knitting a blanket with our yarn. Next she will teach you how to felt your yarn to create durability and strength, this is the process that we always suggest to our clients who are worried about wear and tear.
Some of the things Anja Covers in her Video Tutorials:
- Softness of the yarn compared to other Wool Rovings
- Strength of the yarn compared to other Wool Rovings
- Different quality levels of wool rovings
- How to Hand Knit a Blanket from start to finish. (No Needles!)
- How to Knit and Purl in Hand Knitting
- How to Cast On and Off
- How Many Stitches to Use
- Natural Felting of the wool during use
- Tips and Tricks
- How to Felt your item for Strength and Durability
Click HERE to get the same yarn Anja used in her Tutorials - 6lb Graphite Big Stitch Yarn from Mama knows Luxury