This kit includes: • 8 lb Ethically Sourced Unspun Merino Big Stitch Yarn • Printed PDF DeBrosse Chamberlain Knit Blanket Pattern • Giant Circular Knitting Needles (Optional) • Felting kit • Mystery Button (a large gorgeous Button of our choosing!) • Printed Yarn Info Sheet and Finished Item Care Instructions
Personalize this kit: • Wool is available in any colour of your choice. Multiple colour selections available in 1 lb increments. • Choose your primary colour and then note at checkout the names of the other colours you would like (sorry, our shop doesn't allow us to have multiple choices!!)
About the blanket: • Finished Size: 38"x56" • colour shown in photos is Silver
This stunning blanket is a "therapeutic Saturday afternoon project" according to the lovely Teresa from DeBrosse NYC. Once complete it will make a stunning large Throw for your Double/Queen sized bed!!
About the Extreme Knit Chamberlain Blanket • Pattern used under license from DeBrosse (Teresa Carter) with full permission. All pattern proceeds paid directly back to the original designer. Pattern Copyright 2017, DeBrosse
• Extreme Yarn - 100% Pure Merino Top, Ethically Sourced from family collective farm groups. The most luxurious version of Extreme Yarn, this wool is delicate and meant to be treated as the investment that it is. Be sure to check out our Blog Post: I've Heard Your Yarn Will Fall Apart for care instructions and for Felting Instructions which will increase the durability of your piece. http://www.mamaknowsdesign.com/blog/ive-heard-your-yarn-will-fall-apart
• Commercial Product Info: 21.5 microns, Staple length of 70 mm or 2.75”, Combed Top. NAFTA Tariff 5105.29 (Duty Free)
• Button locally handmade by Brickbubble in Stony Plain, AB, Canada
• Giant Knitting Needles designed by Mamaknowsluxury.Etsy.Com and locally handmade by MD Handfield Designs Inc. in Beaumont, AB, Canada
Additional Notes: • All Wool Orders are Custom Ordered at the time of purchase and not returnable by us once ordered. Therefore, no returns or cancellations will be accepted.
• There will be variations in thickness and yardage, all skeins are calculated by weight.
• We do our best to obtain but we cannot guarantee one continuous strand for your order.
• Please note: 1 lb = 454 grams (North American Measurement)